Code for a cause! Drupal pros needed for NPO/NGO sites and applications
Platinum and gold sponsors
We’re seeking talented Drupal designers and developers to help us build awesome websites for a good cause!
The Chicago Technology Cooperative (http://chicagotech.org) builds innovative websites and web applications for nonprofit and community organizations. Our client organizations are located all over the country, from small grassroots advocacy groups to large community institutions. As a worker-owned and -managed collaborative, our members are committed to the use of free and open source software by communities and organizations to enact positive social change - and we need your help! We are currently seeking:
- F/T Nonprofit Technology Project Manager
- F/T PHP Developer with extensive Drupal development experience
- F/T Web Designer with extensive Drupal theming experience
- significant demonstrable experience with PHP5
- familiarity with core functionality, module conventions, hooks, etc. of Drupal 5
- ability to work as part of a software development team, including use of CVS/SVN; collaboration via IRC, email, and project management software; and adherence to coding and documentation standards
- ability to freely work and travel within the United States and Canada
- commitment to assisting nonprofit, community-based, social justice, and activist organizations
- active presence in Drupal community, such as patch developer, tester, module developer, etc.
- significant experience with GIS tools or application development
- significant experience implementing or modifying CiviCRM
This position will be 90% telecommuting, with occasional travel needed for organizational meetings in Chicago, project meetings at client sites, and conferences, training activities, etc.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Fully paid health and dental insurance
- Quarterly technology stipend
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Ownership stock options based on experience
- Opportunity to help nonprofit and community organizations by building free and open source software!
To apply, or for more information:
Email your resume, portfolio/link-list, introductory notes, questions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.