Building a groups site - explore the backend of groups.drupal.org
Platinum and gold sponsors
Lets poke around groups.drupal.org and show how many modules and some glue come together to form a symphony.
* See the organic groups preferences in use on the site.
* See how events and jobs are implemented. Explore other content types and Views.
* See the theme templates for groups and stories. Groups specific variables are in use.
* Explore the content moderation model, and the permissioning setup.
* Learn about input formats, and dynamic comment previews.
You should walk away confident that you can build a groups oriented web site.
Take a little time to register and participate at groups.drupal.org before the session.