A Developer's Assistant - Using Coder for Module Developers and Maintainers
Platinum and gold sponsors
Writing Better Code.
If you write or maintain code (mostly modules, but themes too), you should be using the coder module. it’s as essential to developers as the devel module is. Lecture-style with input from the Audience.
TRACK: Community and Core.
* Discussion of Common Style Problems that Coder identifies for you
* We’ll run coder on a module
* We’ll show how to setup coder to run it on ALL your modules
* Brief overview of using coder for upgrades (this may be a deeper discussion and/or include an example)
* How to submit coder rules
* Floor Discussion on the direction Coder should take
You’ll want to use coder on all your modules and you’ll know how to do this.