Drupal Client Delight: A Guide to Setting, Managing & Delivering on Client Expectations – Every Time
Platinum and gold sponsors
In this practical, how-to seminar, Acro Media reveals tried-and-true methodology for creating Drupal client satisfaction. Learn how to best convey Drupal’s enormous business value; set and manage customer expectations with education and collaboration; and design and construct a Drupal CMS site that delights – precisely according to a shared plan. Acro Media’s arsenal of Drupal tips will help you win and retain clients who appreciate of great planning, straightforward work processes and a superior product. This seminar will improve the way you work with Drupal and clients.
Marketing and Business
- Setting/managing expectations from the start
- Demonstrating the deliverable to the client
- Conveying costs and value: selling the value of flexibility and expandability
- Establishing the level of involvement the client desires
- Preparing for customizations
- Seleting appropriate modules
- Maintaining and managing scope
- Design considerations for Drupal
- Beating the menu system
- Taming the administration interface
- Removing core functionality that gets in the way
- Skipping the Zen theme
- Restricting administrative access for clients
- Performing quality assurance
Getting our Feet Wet
- Acro Media’s experience in learning/implementing Drupal.
- The value of peer support.
- Overcoming/coping with the steep learning curve.
- Value of establishing corporate processes
Acro Media Success stories
Attendees of this session will leave with the following:
- A deeper appreciation of, and ability to convey, Drupal’s enormous business value &ndashl; enabling easier sales and higher profits.
- The guidance to better set, manage and accurately deliver on client expectations (and avoid the risks and frustration of not doing so)
- Actionable tactics gained through insights of a top tier developer’s real-world Drupal experience: the learning curve, considerations of different clients’ needs (e.g. social networking tools for community&ndashl;based organizations; management and expandability for large corps; flexible, affordable solutions for small business).