Drupal in Education
Platinum and gold sponsors
This BoF will start out as a moderated session on using Drupal in education. This session will not be developer-centric; rather, it will give an overview and insight into using Drupal from the perspective of both a site administrator and an end user.
Birds of a Feather
The specific agenda can be tweaked and modified to align with the interests of those attending. Drupal is flexible enough, and the needs of the education world broad enough, to give us all plenty to talk about. Some initial ideas:
* Drupal as a departmental/school web site
* Drupal as an intranet
* Drupal as a social learning platform
* Using Drupal alongside legacy systems
* Knowledge sharing — what specific problems are we using Drupal to solve.
* Tips and tricks for running a site.
At the end of the session, people attending will:
* have a better sense of how to use Drupal within their organization;
* have a better sense of how to get support from within the community;
* have made some face to face connections with other people doing similar work.