Drupal Security - Best Practices and Process Discussion
Platinum and gold sponsors
This event will have two purposes. First, discussing best practices for keeping your site secure. Much of this discussion will be based on resources available elsewhere but will serve as a friendly reminder to site admins. The second piece is about what our security processes are in the Drupal community and what we can do to improve them. There will be time for Questions and Answers on both topics.
Site Building: This session should be useful for site builders and developers.
* How to stay alert about security updates
* Tips for site configuration to keep your site safe
* Most common security holes - how to recognize and fix them
* Overview of the Drupal Security Team’s policies and practises
* Discussion and proposal’s about how we can increase the security of the Drupal-using world
By the end of the session you should be knowledgable about how to keep your site secure, how to identify (or write) secure code, what to do if you find a problem, and how the Drupal Security Team works to help keep us all safe.